Our Service Standards
We believe that many customers have been forced to struggle for years with differing levels of service from other suppliers. From the outset we have achieved a level of service that set us apart from the pack. You can be assured that Victorian Textiles provides service that others strive to emulate.
Our service objectives
- To dispatch 95% of our orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Same-day service for Melbourne customers. Our delivery service is obviously provided by a very reliable courier
So, if your order doesn't arrive within 3 days, it's overdue! Please contact us on (03) 9555 1115 if your order is late.
At Victorian Textiles our focus is on providing quality products and services to all of our clients. Quality is the hallmark of our Matilda's Own batting range, with the highest quality Australian materials and processes combined to produce a premium batting with the following attributes:
- Soft and easy to needle with both hand or machine
- Fine scrim locks fibres to prevent bearding
- Great for those with allergies
- Made from the World's best cotton, Australian cotton
- No resin, sprays, glues or bonding
- Can be quilted up to 10" apart
- Shrinkage 2 - 2.5%
- Double carded for extra softness
- Beautiful natural drape
- Wonderfully 'soft and cuddly'
- Can be machine washed 'as is' if desired
The Matilda's Own range is complimented by a variety of products from quality names such as Olfa, Signature and Springfield to cater for all your quilting and patchwork needs. Quality distribution is also paramount to us, we aim to provide optium service and delivery times to both our National and International clients.